- CRESTLEX 3.0: CReating Effective STem Learning Experiences – Summer 2021. A 4-day, hands-on workshop for high school teachers and students exploring real-world applications of artificial intelligence through hands-on examples of TinyML. This program was a collaboration between Harvard, Navajo Technical University, Google, and Edge Impulse.
- MIT Beaverworks Summer Institute: Autonomous RACECAR Grad Prix – Summer 2016,17,18,19. A 4-week, project-based, summer program held at MIT for rising high school juniors and seniors exploring self driving cars. Students worked in teams of 4-6 to program their own 1/10-scale self driving car powered by an NVIDIA Jetson using an onboard LIDAR, stero camera, and IMU.
- Harvard College Women in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (WiSTEM) Mentorship Program: “A program desinged to create and maintain an environment that fosters the growth and development of women students in the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics community at Harvard College.”
- Try AI: “A program designed to introduce early undergraduate students, particularly those identifying as women, Black, Latinx, and/or Indigenous, to research in Artificial Intelligence”
- Harvard SEAS Committee on Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: Post-Bachelorette Outreach Program Working Group